April 27, 2012

Sleep Time with Lily

It is pretty common for me to walk into Lily's bedroom after she has fallen asleep for her nap or for bed at the end of the day only to find this...



Not pictured:  her blanket- she usually kicks it off and leaves it at one end of the crib

I've gotten in the habit of checking on Lily within 5 minutes or so of her falling asleep because she tends to stick her arms and legs outside of the crib.  I slowly move her legs or arms inside the crib and put the blanket back on her.  


On another cute note, on Wednesday morning, Lily woke up around 6:30.  She fell back asleep while I was nursing her so I brought her to our bed with Alec and I got in the shower since I had to be at work at 8.  When I went back into our room, this is what I saw.


It was so cute I just had to take a picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment