February 1, 2012

Alec's Birthday

Alec turned 24 yesterday! We had a great time celebrating! Lily and I made this for him for his birthday.


I put the pictures in a frame for him and he put it in his office at work. :) I think that she is pretty dang cute! It took a very long time to get these pictures! As soon as I handed her the letter, it went right in her mouth and I couldn't even see her face in a lot of the pictures! I'm a terrible photographer... ask Alec. I eventually got these pictures. I had to edit the photos to get rid of the glistening slobber all over her chin and chest, though. There were some other cute ones that I put on facebook if you're interested in looking at them.

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! I saw this idea on pinterest...and I want to do it too! Can I borrow those letters? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can borrow them! I must warn you that they were slobbered on quite a bit thought. :)

    ReplyDelete