March 14, 2011

Jeans

I started cleaning out the spare bedroom (the junk room should be the real title) the other day and I found an old pair of jeans. I LOVED those jeans. They were the kind of jeans that just make you feel really good.

I unfolded them and noticed how tiny they looked. They looked especially small compared to the jeggings and stretchy jeans I have been wearing for the past month. I realized it had been a really long time since I last wore them. I believe I bought these jeans while I was here at college and wore them around the time Alec got home from his mission. They were my trusty pair of jeans. I don't know if they became buried under other clothes for a while after that or what, but I don't think I wore them much after that time.

I decided to try them on... Big mistake.

Normally, not fitting into old jeans would motivate me to go work out right then and there, but with the knowledge of where my waistline will be going in the next 4 months, I just decided to make these my goal jeans for after I have the baby. This will definitely take some time, but one day, those jeans will by my trusty pair again.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You will always be beautiful, pregnant or not! I have a goal pair of jeans too (but I think I got so fed up with not fitting into them, that I just gave them to DI) I did get into them after Ava though! It's possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand how you feel!!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete