March 21, 2011

2 Due Dates

That's right... I now have 2 due dates. We went to the doctor today, and we talked a little bit about the ultrasound and how it puts my due date at August 17th. Then he said that we are still going to keep an earlier due date of August 8th because ultrasounds can be off by as much as 10 days!

So I now have 2 due dates that are 9 days apart. He still says that I'm measuring big so he doesn't want to rule out that I'm further along than the ultrasound says. All I can do is chuckle. I know our baby girl will come when she wants to and there isn't anything my doctor, the ultrasound tech, or I can do!

On a happier note, I'm half-way done with my pregnancy! I'm slightly confused because I thought I was 19 weeks along, but then the doctor said I'm 20 weeks and the nurse congratulated me for being half-way done. haha! If there is one thing that this pregnancy has taught me, it is to go with the flow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment