February 8, 2011

Update!

Well it has been forever since my last post, and SO much has been going on!! Let me list some of the happenings in our lives.



We were given callings in our ward. Alec and I teach the 7-year-olds in Primary. They are so much fun, even when they have just a tad too much energy... :)

We experienced the joys of an early winter... it snowed in the middle of October.

Alec carved his first pumpkin in 3 years!! I'm not sure why we didn't carve pumpkins last year, but the two years before that, he was in Mexico serving his mission! It was great fun. I'll post pictures another time.

We finished fall semester and were able to visit our wonderful families in California for Thanksgiving AND Christmas! We had such a great time.

We came back to Provo and experienced several car problems. We learned that we can easily function with one car... although going to campus early with Alec for his 7 AM class in freezing temperatures was not that fun...

We made it through the first 1/3 of winter semester! Now it's time for our first round of mid-terms! Woo hoo!!

I made it through my first trimester! Yes, that's right! I'm pregnant! I'm 14 weeks along, due in August. We couldn't be more excited, especially because our little babe will have so many cousins born around the same time!



That's about all that we've been up to! Just school, work, and a little bit of fun sprinkled in there! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations you two! I couldn't be happier for you! You're going to have one cute lil' babe:)

    ReplyDelete